Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ABC Sidewalk Chalk Time

Toddler ages: 27 months, 27 months, 4 years

Materials you'll need:
-sidewalk chalk

My husband said that we needed to find more ways to stimulate the four-year-old's mind, in the hopes that we could reign his genius tendencies into more than just taking expensive electronic components apart. So....I came up with the idea to write letters with blue chalk on the cement and let him trace them in orange. It was fun, and really quite pretty...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been following your blog for a while but I don't think I've left a comment. First, thank you for all your great ideas! I don't know how you raise your wonderful family and keep your blogs going. I like the letter ideas with the chalk. My son has been learning the ABC's for a while and this would be a good way to learn letters!

    ReplyDelete