Monday, June 7, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk Time

Toddler ages: 27 months, 27 months, 4 years

Materials you'll need:
-sidewalk chalk

I knew this would be fun, but not THIS fun. The three four and under chalked on EVERYTHING! Here's the chalk...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And here's what they chalked...

The cement patio...

Photobucket

(Actually, I chalked that.)

The stairs...

Photobucket

The saltillo tile...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The flower pots...

Photobucket

The flowers...

Photobucket

Their feet...

Photobucket

Their noses...

Photobucket

And closer...

Photobucket

The baby...

Photobucket

...who didn't seem to mind...

Photobucket

And last, but not least....

The Dog!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love sidewalk chalk! I SO wish we could do this. We live in Korea and it is not "appropriate" to color outside. At least not in the area where we live. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I need to remember to pick up some chalk for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Jenny. Where do I find the video of the dancing dog. That was hysterical and I want Rocky to see it.
    With love from you FAVORITE Auntie.

    ReplyDelete