Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Block Time

Toddler ages: 23 months, 23 months, 3.5 year

Materials you'll need:
-blocks

This is a repeat activity, but also a reminder that repeat activities are fine, as long as you are doing something fun with your toddler(s)!

It seemed as though the thing the 3 three and under enjoyed the most was piling the blocks on the 7-year-old girl's lap...



When Twin A was not engaged in that activity, he was pensively pondering what he should do next with the blocks..



Sometimes there was block-hugging...



And other times there was just good old-fashioned tower-building...



Thanks for joining us!

2 comments:

  1. I totally did the week of TV free time! Should I tell you our activities? I also need to blog about one in particular you'd love :-) We've all got horrible colds so I've not had much time to blog but it's coming, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melis! That is awesome that you did the week of TV-free toddler time! No, you don't have to tell me everything you did, but if you would like to be the featured blogger on Monday, then just blog about something, email me the link, and you're on!

    ReplyDelete