Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Go Fetch!" Time

Toddler ages: 24 months, 24 months

Materials you'll need:
-balls

A simple, but wonderful game we played...

Here are the two balls...


Here is me making a faulty throw, both balls ending up under the couch...


Here's me moving my throwing chair next to the couch, so I can throw in the opposite direction...


...the anticipation...


"Now go fetch!"


Now the 3-ball stance...


...and the anticipation...


"Now go fetch!"


Really....the kids loved this. You should try it! Thanks for listening!


3 comments:

  1. My 14m old LOVES playing fetch! It is crazy how into it she gets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this game. I sit where I can throw in multiple directions so I can surprise my kids where I am going to throw it... Down the hall, into the kitchen, or into the livingroom. They also likes it when I ask him which direction to throw it.
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~falls off chair laughing~
    It sounds so horrible to play Fetch with your kids, but it Really Does Work! Thanks for the laugh. My kids love throwing balls around too.

    ReplyDelete