Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week's Featured TV-Free Toddler Time Mom and The Smiley Face List

I am so happy to announce that this week's featured TV-Free Toddler Time Mom is Melis over at "The Zookeeper's Diary! One of the reasons Melis is awesome is because she has twin babies and she STILL manages to do awesome TV-free activities with her older toddler! Last week, Melis was bugging, and I mean really bugging. Look how cute!...


Melis turned her toddler loose with "pom-pom thingies" and other decorations...


...and just look at the sweet look of accomplishment and admiration on his face after he finished his creations...


(I just had to post this photo because of the cute twin in the foreground. Oh, and by the way, I think your photography is amazing, Melis!)

This activity looks like great fun, and I'd like to thank you, Melis, for the opportunity of featuring you today. You are an inspiration in more ways than one and I look forward to reading about some of your other TV-free activities! Thank you so much for joining the fun! For Melis' entire post with complete instructions, please click HERE.

Now, for...



-Melis @ "The Zookeeper's Diary"
-Jen @ 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven, 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time and Mega-Family Blogs

Great job, Ladies!

(If you're not sure what the "Smiley Face List" is all about, just turn your eyes over to the right and read about it under "What is TV-Free Toddler Time All About?")

Thanks so much for your visit today and don't forget to email me if you qualify for the Smiley Face list or would like to be the featured blogger next week! Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Those bugs are adorable! I always have an empty egg carton lying around...now to see if I have some poms poms in the craft box....

    ReplyDelete