Friday, December 25, 2009

Park Time

Toddler ages: 22 months, 22 months, 3.5 years

Materials you'll need:
-warm clothing

This activity goes without too much explanation. If it's not too cold outside, how about taking your toddler(s) to the park? Fortunately, here where we are visiting in West Texas, it was about 50 degrees F outside, which worked out well for our outdoor activity.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos of our event because I sat on the sidelines of a football game involving my older children and cousins, and John took the 3 three and under to the playground area of the park. While I wasn't there personally to participate in the experience, I know they sure had fun!

So, if the weather is mild where you are, why not try the great outdoors for half an hour? Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. These days we have snow on the ground, but this morning it was such a beautiful sunny day, so we went to the park near the lake, we were almost alone, like the park was our own, we all played nicely, I went on the swing too, and played like a child with my kids, but I've not taken pictures too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, our park is buried in about a foot of snow! But good idea, just getting outside and getting fresh air is good for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete